Yesterday, the case manufacturer Lian-Li presented the O11 Dynamic EVO XL, the latest generation of the popular O11 case series. For this occasion, the legendary modder SNEF showed a unique build relying on HEATKILLER components from WATERCOOL.
Installed WATERCOOL products:
- HEATKILLER IV PRO acrylic clean with LGA1700 backplate
- HEATKILLER V for RTX4080 TUF/Strix Nickel
- HEATKILLER RAD radiators 1 x 360-L and 1 x 360-S
Two custom distro plates give the elegant build an impressive and unique look. The case offers space for up to 3 x 420mm radiators in total. Which could be further optimized with HEATKILLER RAD radiators in 140mm format.
- Asus Maximus Z790 Apex
- Asus TUF RTX4080
- Asus Thor PII 1000w
- Intel i9 13900k
- Teamgroup Delta DDR5 7200MT 32gb (2 x 16)
- Teamgroup Cardea 1tb x2 ssd
- Lian LI PC-O11 EVO XL white
- Lian Li GPU side mount white
- Lian LI UNI-FAN SL infinity white
The powerful hardware is kept at a low temperature level with the installed HEATKILLER components. Visually, this is definitely a masterpiece.