Order 16392 - Status

Order 16392 - Status

I have attempted to reach someone via Email At both Info@ and Sales@ over a 3 week period on two different attempts with no success what so ever.

After my first attempt I noticed the status of my order change to "Viewed" but still no email.

I see that using the forums, other customers received some type of communication from the company.

At this point i can only assume the worst and have opened up a PayPal Claim PP-D-52308149

All i am looking for is someone to comment on the status of the order. I understand that the company was closed over the holiday and that they are passably backed up with orders. If this is the Case, Please communicate this and provide a Status to the order.

As a suggestion, Please consider add/update tracking information to the Order once it has been shipped so that both customer and Company can have it for historical reasons. Telling customers to wait a curtain time period after the order reaches a specific status, is not a very good way to communicate to the customer the status of the order without contacting them directly.

Thanks for your time
      I replied to your mail twice from support@watercool.de . Please check your spam filter settings and whitelist watercool.de - mails.

We ran out of black anodized 150mm struts. The new batch is at the plating facility, and we expect it back this week. We will then proceed to finish your order as fast as possible.

You will receive an automated mail from FedEx with tracking information as soon as the order ships.
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram
      Danke schön

It is as you have said, I found your Message! It appears that the message was not being sent to me via pop to my email client.
      I found the message on the server directly. I'll Change my account email to address this ASAP.

As for the Order, Thanks for the update. I have no issues waiting for the 150 Rrs Batch to complete! =)
      I hate to be a bother but any update on the Strut Status?

I would like to Strut my Stuff with my computer build soon =)

Jakob wrote:

I replied to your mail twice from support@watercool.de . Please check your spam filter settings and whitelist watercool.de - mails.

We ran out of black anodized 150mm struts. The new batch is at the plating facility, and we expect it back this week. We will then proceed to finish your order as fast as possible.

You will receive an automated mail from FedEx with tracking information as soon as the order ships.
      Hi Zendorea,
      the struts came back in on Thursday afternoon and we started building reservoirs on Friday morning. Your order shipped today. Please let me know if you didn't receive the mail with tracking info from FedEx in the next 12 hours.
      We apologize for the delay and wish you much fun with your products!
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram
      Yep,

As a FYI, PayPal sent me the mail, NOT FedEx. Thanks sooo much for keeping me informed while i wait. Sorry for the hand holding.

Jakob wrote:

Hi Zendorea,
      the struts came back in on Thursday afternoon and we started building reservoirs on Friday morning. Your order shipped today. Please let me know if you didn't receive the mail with tracking info from FedEx in the next 12 hours.
      We apologize for the delay and wish you much fun with your products!