Order #15994 ( Refund Status Please )

Order #15994 ( Refund Status Please )

Hello Jakob Polhammer and watercool.de,

We are heading into 30+ days since I paid in full for my order and into 20 days since I requested my order to be cancelled and refunded.

I'm very sorry but...
      As I replied to emails before, I could not wait any longer has my order was on hold by your company for parts to come in... I moved on and purchased my items needed here in the United States and had them overnight shipped.

FedEx did not deliver your package and your package was returned in mid shipping to your shipping address due to cancellation on 12/12//2019.

Order no: 15994

Customer no: 21345

Order date: 30/11/2019

Cancel date by customer: 12/12/2019

FedEx Return Tracking no: 779113055664

Note: FedEx said they are waiting for a response from your company.

Please note: I tried to call your contact
      telephone number +49 (0)3991 - 187 601 during your open hours of Monday - Friday from 9:30 to 12:30 and 1400 to 1800 (UTC +1) multiple times during this order and with in your posted hours of operation with no answer after 10 rings each time... Maybe I dialed wrong? I did have my phone carrier/provider confirm that I dialed properly to your number from the United States.

Could you please give me an update on my full refund.

Thank You for Your help and support!

ReL0ad3r wrote:

Hello Jakob Polhammer and watercool.de,

We are heading into 30+ days since I paid in full for my order and into 20 days since I requested my order to be cancelled and refunded.

I'm very sorry but...
      As I replied to emails before, I could not wait any longer has my order was on hold by your company for parts to come in... I moved on and purchased my items needed here in the United States and had them overnight shipped.

FedEx did not deliver your package and your package was returned in mid shipping to your shipping address due to cancellation on 12/12//2019.

Order no: 15994

Customer no: 21345

Order date: 30/11/2019

Cancel date by customer: 12/12/2019

FedEx Return Tracking no: 779113055664

Note: FedEx said they are waiting for a response from your company.

Please note: I tried to call your contact
      telephone number +49 (0)3991 - 187 601 during your open hours of Monday - Friday from 9:30 to 12:30 and 1400 to 1800 (UTC +1) multiple times during this order and with in your posted hours of operation with no answer after 10 rings each time... Maybe I dialed wrong? I did have my phone carrier/provider confirm that I dialed properly to your number from the United States.

Could you please give me an update on my full refund.

Thank You for Your help and support!

Hi,
      we received your return shipment today and will perform the standard check on any damages.

Unfortunately, it seems you got the timeline wrong: your order was shipped on 12/12, and you tried to cancel it on 12/15. It was not returned in mid shipping, but instead delivered to your doorstep on 12/18, where it was refused acceptance, according to FedEx tracking data. It was then shipped back by FedEx.

We will of course refund you on your order, but will have to deduce the refund by FedEx's shipping charge for the return shipping. We are billed by FedEx on a monthly schedule, so we'll have to wait for their next accounting cycle until we know the exact amount what the return has costed.
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram
      Why would I pay for shipping when this was your company's fault?

You did not keep me updated!
      I had to contact your company throughout this whole process to get updated and even then you did not return my emails for many days, I understand it was the holidays and you and your company took a few days off, but that's no reason to not keep me updated to all the issues YOUR company had with stock and shipping! I ordered my computer case from the UK and my other water-cooling parts from Germany and both arrived with in 3 days! You guys took close to a MONTH!

when you're warehouse was out of stock of my ordered parts, did YOU contact me right away to let me know as a PAID IN FULL CUSTOMER...

NO YOU DID NOT!

I had to contact YOU for that information!

Then when I got tried of waiting and cancelled my order, DAYS LATER you tell me yet another surprise, TOO LATE IT SHIPPED!

I contacted FedEx immediately and they told me it was still in YOUR TOWN and had not left yet. They also said they will make the request to YOU for a stop and return and YOU did not respond! So it kept going to my country! I asked again and FedEx said YOU said NO on the return!

After it reached my country I told them again that I did not want that package!

And finally it was returned to you!

This mess happened because of your lack of customer care and YOU want ME to pay for it!

I should be refunded 100% of all shipping fees!

This was YOUR FAULT NOT MINE!

This means I paid for YOUR MESS UP For 88,21€ that's close to $100.00 USD!

YOUR LACK OF COMMUNICATION IS AT FAULT!

One more thing...
      This package never came to my door!
      It was returned from FedEx Global Express shipping center here in the United States.

It may have said returned from my door as a default of words as in shipping language.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “ReL0ad3r” ().

Hi,
      I would like to clear up the timeline of this:
      11/30 - you ordered. In your confirmation mail, it explicitly says that processing takes 7 days. You ordered on a Saturday, the next business day was Monday 12/2. 7 days later was 12/9
      12/10 - you posted in this forum, asked for the status. I replied within 2 hours after opening hours and told you that there was a problem, and we will ship approx two days later.
      12/12 - as announced, we shipped your full order two days later. An automatic mail from FedEx was sent to your mail with shipping notification and tracking information.
      12/15 - You asked to have your order canceled on a Sunday.
      12/16 - I replied 1 hour after getting to the office on Monday morning that it is not possible to cancel, as it is already shipped, and sent you the tracking info again manually via email.

We never received any communication from FedEx about this order.

12/18 - it was shipped to your doorstep where you actively refused acceptance and wanted it to be shipped back.
      12/21 - we went into our holiday break
      1/6 - the return arrived back at our office

I can't comment on your communication with FedEx, as you did this on your own and didn't bother to CC us, so I have no knowledge about what was actually said. If you check the tracking information that was provided to you twice, you can easily see yourself that on 12/15, the item was not in our city anymore. So this statement is false. Also, returns by FedEx are never free, according to the 10 years experience we have with them. That statement is false. We were not contacted by FedEx before the package arrived at your doorstep, at all. This statement is false. We did contact FedEx on 12/16, but there was no indication on the item that the receiver opened a case on it. That statement is false.

I am in no way indicating that you are making these statements up. It might very well be that you got wrong information by FedEx - but I have no way to verify this, as you didn't include us in this whole communication, but decided to handle it on your own, under your own responsibility. So I can only comment on the fact that the resulting statements in your post are factually incorrect.

All in all, we were billed by FedEx for the shipping from Germany to US, and for the return back from US to Germany. We did fulfill your order to the best of our knowledge on 12/12 - you didn't indicate any doubt that you might not want the items at all. Even though we did everything according to every previous conversation and your wishes, we do offer to carry the shipping cost from Germany to US as a gesture of goodwill, even though we are not required to. But we do not feel at fault at all for the fact that the order was shipped as announced and agreed - if you change your mind afterwards, this cancellation and return is your responsibility, not ours.

If you have any documentation of FedEx employees stating to you that the return would be free of charge, please feel free to send it to me via mail. Then we can fight their invoice for the return on your behalf.
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram

New

I "called" FedEx Express Global so no email, and I also tried to "call you" many times with no answer! I noticed you didn't give an explanation above about your not answering the phone!

After the issue with FedEx started, I tried to call you multiple times on different days during your business hours with no answer, just ring ring ring...

I will contact FedEx today!