Order #12680 not shipped after 2 weeks

Order #12680 not shipped after 2 weeks

Hi,

I tried sending email to sales without response so I will try here instead. I would just like to know the status for my order 12680 because it baffles me that the items were listed as available when I ordered and I was charged for the order few days after. And here 2+ weeks later no updates or anything.

Burdock wrote:

Hi,

I tried sending email to sales without response so I will try here instead. I would just like to know the status for my order 12680 because it baffles me that the items were listed as available when I ordered and I was charged for the order few days after. And here 2+ weeks later no updates or anything.

Your order is currently being processed. Unfortunately, we ran out of nickel plated cold plates for both the 2080ti and the Threadripper block. New batchesare already at the plating company and we expect them back by end of next week. We will then proceed to fulfill all open orders, including yours.

Skymarshal wrote:

Hi

Under the my orders tab in the shop, what is the status of your order?

Just wondering, because my order has had the status of invoiced for almost a week now and no mail from Fedex that says a package is on the way :)

The status "invoiced" means that your order was shipped. Have you checked all spam filters? You should have received an automated mail with tracking info for your order. If you haven't, please send me your order number, and I'll look into it.
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram

Jakob wrote:

Your order is currently being processed. Unfortunately, we ran out of nickel plated cold plates for both the 2080ti and the Threadripper block. New batchesare already at the plating company and we expect them back by end of next week. We will then proceed to fulfill all open orders, including yours.

Thanks for the reply. I should have been informed of this delay earlier as 4 week delivery time is not acceptable for me. Especially since the products were listed as available and I was already charged for the order. I would like to cancel my order and would like a refund. Hopefully this is something you can initiate or at least give me instructions how to initiate order cancellation and refund.

Burdock wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I should have been informed of this delay earlier as 4 week delivery time is not acceptable for me. Especially since the products were listed as available and I was already charged for the order. I would like to cancel my order and would like a refund. Hopefully this is something you can initiate or at least give me instructions how to initiate order cancellation and refund.

Sure. I received your cancel and will pass it on. You will be reimbursed through PayPal.
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram