Order 12068.... wow

Order 12068.... wow

Neu

So it appears the original thread that I started regarding issues related to my order, 12068, has been scrubbed from the forum, so I am forced to start a new one! That in itself infuriates me! It's like you're trying to suppress free speech or something! WTH is going on there at Watercool? Is this an attempt to silence accounts of the terrible customer service I received? I placed my order on 12/18 and paid for it immediately! My order was "Closed" and "Viewed" the same day and has only just shown a status of "Invoiced" (whatever the hell that means) as of 03/07! As of right now, 17 business days and 23 calendar days have passed and I haven't received a shipping notification or even a response to the half dozen emails I have sent inquiring about the status of my order of 4 items (2 x Heatkiller Tube 200 Reservoirs and 2 x Heatkiller LED Stripes - Size S - White), which were listed on YOUR site as available, BTW! The utter disrespect that you show to your customers is down right disgusting! At the very least you guys could respond to our contact attempts if you aren't going to ship the things that we've already paid for in a timely fashion! The build that I needed the reservoirs for has come and gone. I was forced to source different reservoirs and lose money because I had already bought into your ecosystem of products prior to placing my order, all because you guys refuse to communicate! You make great products, but it isn't worth a damn if you can't keep your customers happy, and communication goes a long way in doing that! I feel as though I have been more than patient considering the circumstances! So for the last time, WTH is going on with order 12068? When can I expect it to be shipped? If you can't manage to respond in a timely manner, consider this as my formal request to cancel the order and issue me a refund! X( :cursing:

Neu

I completely agree the same happened with my thread about delivery 12152,mind you I had 2 threads which seem to have disappeared. They sent my parcel without any confirmation and than it never arrived and I am still pending a replacement or fix to the issue. For all out there I would rather stick with EKWB rather than these guys simply because EKWB has provided such great customer service even when I was merely returning just small fittings with a price value of a few euros. I feel like we are jumping off the fence and into the no no area about this company, we are going to simply stop giving our money or they are going to mess up big time and someone will take them to court due to their erratic behaviour. The fact of the matter is that you pay and than you regret it because it almost feels like a scam to be honest and on top of that they never respond. Watercooling.de time to pack up and go home I reckon if your gonna go at it like this. As the person above said your products may be magnificent but not worth it with the hassle you cause for a person to rightfully buy them. I know you can pull through because you have done so for me in the past but that was once gain due to nagging you and bombarding you with messages. It's been more than 3 weeks and still no product I might simply start a Paypal claim on you guys JUST TO GET YOUR ATTENTION OR MY MONEY BACK. Those codes or phrases you display on orders such as ,"Closed or Viewed", what do they even mean? One more thing where is your customer service department or service because last time we checked forums as such as they were outdated in mid 2000s. In all truth I am writing this message with an emotional motivation but I only intend to advise other people rather than slander the so called good name of the company.

Neu

Hey guys,
      I was out of work last week, and clearly, the person replacing me did an outstandingly bad job caring for this forum. So I was busy Monday and Tuesday getting both the support inbox and this forum back in shape.

Ron,
      your order was shipped on 3/7. The status "invoiced" indicates exactly that: the order is dealt with, shipped, and booked, so a commercial invoice is created. Now, usually, an automatic email is sent to the customer, including a tracking code. Since I assumed that you received that automatic email from the FedEx shipping tool, I was under the impression that all your questions were answered, and your thread would no longer be kept alive. I routinely deactivate older threads, so the forum doesn't become completely messed up with information that is completely irrelevant for everyone, so only relevant info stays visible. Could you please check if maybe the mail from FedEx on 3/7 ended up in your spam filter?
      I also just sent you the tracking code for your order via mail, to be sure that you receive it one way or the other. According to FedEx, you'll receive your order today.
      I'm sorry for the confusion and hope that this answers your questions.

Atifali,
      I'm currently trying to understand what happened with your order, as we usually do not ship with UPS, but with FedEx. I'm running checks with both companies and our shipping manager, which takes time for everyone to respond. I'll report back to you as soon as I know what went wrong here, and how we can solve the problem.
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram

Neu

Thank You Jakob, I can't fault you, your brilliant frankly honest I did notice you may have been away on holiday due to the lack of replies on the forum but also great customer service from a employee like yourself mind you your work is not representative of the companies way of doing things. Every company would love to have an employee like yourself.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „atifali13579“ ()

Benutzer-Avatarbild

Beitrag von „atifali13579“ ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor gelöscht ().