Waterblock for Titan V

Waterblock for Titan V

Are there any plans on making Waterblocks for Titan V without the plexiglass window, I'm not crazy about it.

I love the older models e.g. Black Edition for Titan Black and 780Ti or HEATKILLER IV for TITAN X and GTX 1080Ti - ACETAL

I just got 2 Titan V and would love to put them under water but the current blocks just not appealing to me..sorry
      Hey Adam,
      thanks for your ongoing trust in and love for Heatkiller products! Unfortunately, we are currently not planning to add additional versions to the Titan V lineup. The plexi versions perform just as good when it comes to thermals, so we hope that you might consider them nevertheless...
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram
      Hey Adam,
      can you specify your concerns against Plexi? We only use true Evonik Plexiglas® (GS). This is not the cheap extruded stuff that is prone to cracking, but the good cast acrylic that can release all internal tensions through hours of gentle cooling. Additionally, we try to reduce the amount of threads into the acrylic to the absolutely necessary minimum, to reduce the possible weak spots for cracks. For example, our terminals do NOT screw into the plexi, but into the metal of the coldplate. Our coldplates are way thicker and all waterchannels are milled into the metal instead of the plexi, to enhance cooling performance, rigidity, and reduce possible cracks even further.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns against plexi, so we can try to improve in those segments, as well.
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram
      Hi Jacob,
      Oooo, don't get me wrong, I've used your product long enough to know you wouldn't use cheep material and I'm sure that includes plexi glass.

Maybe I'm one of very few guys out there that just simply don't like plexi, I just don't like the look of it, that's all

I love your previous blocks for Titans ( Black or Hole Edition, or HEATKILLER IV for GTX 980 Ti and TITAN X - PURE Copper Nickle.

I use only distilled water with Biocide and Inhibitor so that's another reason not to care to see what's flowing through my blocks.

Thanks Jacob