Heatkiller IV Washer Replacement

Heatkiller IV Washer Replacement

Hey,

I recently purchased a heatkiller IV Pro waterblock. I noticed it comes with 8 washers, how ever I have lost one.

How can I obtain a replacement washer that is the correct size? Or can I use any washers provided all 8 are the same size for even mounting pressure?

Thanks guys
      Hey SunnyDays,
      I assume you are talking about the plastic washers? You only need all 8 of them if you are installing on a 115X socket without the optional backplate.
      If you indeed are using socket 115X without the backplate, the correct washer is M4 PA (ad 9mm id 4,3mm x 0,8). You can check if your local hardware store has any, or we can send you a replacement (washer for free, but you would have to carry shipping 3,45€).
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram

Jakob schrieb:

Hey SunnyDays,
      I assume you are talking about the plastic washers? You only need all 8 of them if you are installing on a 115X socket without the optional backplate.
      If you indeed are using socket 115X without the backplate, the correct washer is M4 PA (ad 9mm id 4,3mm x 0,8). You can check if your local hardware store has any, or we can send you a replacement (washer for free, but you would have to carry shipping 3,45€).

Hey,

What material are these made of, Nylon or steel?

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „SunnyDays“ ()