Water not moving through GPU

Water not moving through GPU

I have a heatkiller IV for titan x pascal that my EK D5 pump is unable to pump through even at max speed. I have the tubes connected to opposite sides with the inlet towards the bracket as it should be. Please bear with me as I'm a first time watercooler. I sincerely hope this is just an embarrassing error, please tell me it's so.
      Sounds weird. Can you please provide some pictures? Preferably at least one where the whole loop is visible, and one where the interior of the block is visible (if you have an acrylic block)?

Do you use a pwm pump? Does your system run? Do you have temp readings, or is it still in filling state? If the water is not moving through the GPU block, where else is it moving to? Do you have a flow rate reading?

I hope we can help you with this :)
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram
      I don't have an acrylic block. Yes I have a pwm pump, The system sort of runs but heats up quickly due to lack of water flow, It's still in filling state, The water flows fine through the first rad but as soon as I connect the gpu block and nothing else it stops. No I don't have a flow rate reading. Thanks for your reply. Please find image linked; tell me if you need more.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3eeu…TXVxVEJ3/view?usp=sharing
      Okay, from what I can tell from your pic, your loop is:
      bayres/pump combo --> rad in the bottom-->GPU-->CPU-->rad in top-->bayres Is that correct?

PWM D5 pumps have a known issue: when the pwm cable is not connected to a powered pwm-header, the pumps run only at ~20% speed. Given the amount of air that has to be pushed out of the loop and the fact that the pump has to push the water up against gravity in your system, I can imagine that this is your problem: the pump is not strong enough to push the water upwards in its current state. A simple solution would be to plug the pump to some sort of powered pwm-header, be it from an external secondary motherboard or an aquaero or something similar. Another thing you could try is to lay your case on its right side, so the pump doesn't have to push against gravity.

You said that the system heats up. Please fill and leak test your complete loop WITHOUT ANY ELECTRICAL COMPONENT POWERED. So please, do not plug your ATX, EPS or PCIe cables in before the whole loop is filled and ran for at least an hour without any leaks!

On you pic, the fittings at the GPU block are not secured and tightened. I guess that this is a procedural shot, but please also make sure that those fittings are screwed down!
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram
      I already tried with the pump at max speed as I said in the original post. I will try the lying down method tomorrow. There wasn't any coolant in the loop when I booted it. Also I don't understand the against gravity thing, wouldn't the pump have to pump upwards the same height even if I reversed this loop?