total liquid capacity of a Mo-Ra3 420 LC

total liquid capacity of a Mo-Ra3 420 LC

Hello!

This question is probably answered somewhere but I had a quick look and couldn't find it.

I am trying to keep track of totally capacity of my water loop, can you please tell me of the total internal water volume of the Mo-Ra3 420 including its end tanks?

This would be most useful for my calculations of fluid requirements!

Thank you! :thumbsup:
      You can find all technical data in the manual (I generally recommend reading those prior to ordering with ANY product, be it radiator, graphics card or dishwasher :D). The total capacity of the MO-RA3 360 is ~1.1 litres (~0.29 US gallons), the capacity of the MO-RA3 420 is ~1.4 litres (~0,37 US gallons).

If there are any further questions, please ask right away :)
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram
      You are indeed correct Jakpol, I totally missed it listed in the manual, sorry.

Ok next question, I wish to fit 180/200 mm Fans to the 420 LC, I have ordered the bracket, but cannot find a way to attach it, I have obviously missed something.

It looks like by the look of the manual I require the little hinges to allow the 180 "sheet" to be attached.

or did I completely miss understand?
      Hi VKleita,
      The item that was previously sold under the name "MO-RA3 420 LC" is now sold as "MO-RA3 420 Core". So just to be sure we are talking about the same specific radiator: is this your radiator?

If so, I'm afraif I'm having bad news for you. The Core series is a barebone radaitor with no preinstalled mounting mechanisms whatsoever. It is targeted at Do-It-Yourself-People and Systembuilders. It is a great choice if you want to build your custom radiator case, or if you want to incorporate the radiator in your scratch build or your deskmod. But it has no mounting mechanism at all.
      I hope this answers your question and you find a nice, unique way to mount your radiator the way that YOU like it. Please feel free to keep on asking if not so :)
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram
      Thank you for your time Jakpol,

It seems there was a miscommunication when i purchased my unit, it was explained to me as a basic unit that could be "Upgraded later"

Oh well i should of done more research before purchase i supose!

I won't waste anymore of your time, thank you.