Introducing new international customer support

Introducing new international customer support

Hey everybody,
      just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Jakob, and I'm the newset member of the Watercool Team. From now on, I'm responsible for international customer support. So, if you post to this very forum, it'll probably be me who answers.

Some words about myself: I'm 33 years old, father of two and live in the wonderful city of cologne. Yes, that means that I'm not working out of our headquarter in Waren, but from home office. I'm a hardware enthusiast and spend way to much of my free time in many different german and english forums every day, checking out latest news and awesome rigs the global modding community sets up.
      My personal rig still operates on the basis of my trusty, five years old Phenom II 1090t, but after five years of service, he will retire this spring and be replaced by a Skylake system. He outlived three graphic cards: a XFX 5870, a Sapphire 7870XT, and currently I'm running a Sapphire R9 290. The 7870 and the R9 290 were both watercooled with a HEATKILLER Core universal waterblock. I started watercooling about two years ago, and started experimental right from the beginning: I fiddled a lot with the DIY graphics card cooler, and went full passiv with my first watercooling rig, including some old school copper tube spirals hanging above my desk. All in all, temperatures were not that good. So now, I'm running a Mo-Ra3 with four 180mm fans and a Cape Cora passive radiator, so my goal in watercooling should be obvious: silence!
      Next step, as I said, will be a Skylake system which will also have HEATKILLER VRM waterblocks - and I'm really looking forward to it!

If you're having any questions about me personally, just ask right away in this thread, I'm happy to have a good time with you guys out there! For any questions about products, please open new threads, so everything stays organized ;) I'm really looking forward to my new job and am thrilled to work with and for you people out there, because after all, you, the customers, are what matters most to all of us!
      See you soon,
      Jakob
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram