WHEN WILL ORDER 8402 BE SHIPPED,!!

WHEN WILL ORDER 8402 BE SHIPPED,!!

Hi, Can you tell me when this will be shipped please ? I placed the order nearly 2weeks ago and in that whole time the waterblock has shown as in stock, I have paid for my order and the order has shown as closed since the 8th of March yet I have had no correspondence to say where my order is, what is the delay and why have I had no notification of any delay, I am finding you service very shoddy and very unprofessional and will be very unlikely to order from yourselfs in the future

kind regards
      Wow! 2 weeks, what is going on with Heatkiller :(

They used to be so good and prompted with either shipment fulfillment or responding to emails, something definitely is going on hopfuly this negativity wont hurt them, or perhaps already is.

That is a little worry to me, even thou I don't order from Watercoo/Heatkillerl any more due to this type of frequent complains i see here and other forums that people talking this delays and no responses from stuff.

I remember Christian or Rico use to visit this forum, not so much now =O
      I have the same situation with order 8438 (waterblock for threadripper) from 12/03/2018.

Here is an answer from support (from 14/03/2018):
      "we ran out of nickel plated coldplates for the Threadripper blocks. we had to re-produce a new batch and send it to the plating company. We expect them to be back today. YOur order will then be assembled as quickly as possible and sent to you."

I think we need we need to wait some time. Of couse it's not good that we have no precise info about shipment.

woppy101 schrieb:

Hi, Can you tell me when this will be shipped please ? I placed the order nearly 2weeks ago and in that whole time the waterblock has shown as in stock, I have paid for my order and the order has shown as closed since the 8th of March yet I have had no correspondence to say where my order is, what is the delay and why have I had no notification of any delay, I am finding you service very shoddy and very unprofessional and will be very unlikely to order from yourselfs in the future

kind regards

woppy101 schrieb:

Not a word still from watercool, what an absolute disgrace

Regarding "no correspondence in two weeks": you contacted me exactly once via PN in another forum and had an answer within 30 minutes. That answer basically was "we are waiting for a supplier".

Regarding "disgraceful answering time": You wrote your initial post in this thread on a sunday night. Yes, we work on business days, and on daytime only.

Regarding the intial problem: We finally got the needed parts back from the plating company today and assembled your blocks. Both your orders were completed today and will be picked up by FedEx tomorrow morning. You will receive automated emails with tracking infos from FedEx.
      Is there a customized HEATKILLER water block for my...
      GPU | Motherboard

Follow us on...
      Twitter | facebook | instagram