Single Slot 1080Ti Block

Single Slot 1080Ti Block

Hey Guys,

I'm planing on getting aditional 2 EVGA 1080Ti's total of 6 GPU\s for rendering but mostly password decrypting workstation using Asus x99 E-WS 10G motherboard.
      I was wondering if this particular waterblock is single slot: HEATKILLER® IV for TITAN X and GTX 1080Ti - ACETAL Nickle Product no.: 15583.

Thanks

Product no.: 15583
      Well..Its been almost a week and I didn't know this would be that hard to answer. Why I'm asking, because on one of my builds I have 4 of this blocks

and they are 1.1/2 slot so that's the reason I'm asking is this blocks I specified above are single or something similar to this blacks.

Since no one cares :thumbsup: I got blocs from EK, so at this point no need to answer my question, you can close this thread.
      Bilder
      • GPU-X3_TITAN_BE_001.jpg

72,14 kB, 1.440×1.080, 45 mal angesehen
      Thanks Christian,

I don't know if you referring to the block I was asking about, if your response is to the image above than that's not the block I only uploaded the image to give an example that I have them currently and they are not single slot, in fact they are 1,1/2 slot.
      I was asking about this block :

If your response is in fact to that bock..thanks, unfortunately like I said I already purchased from EK, it wasn't my first choice as I was getting Heatkiller blocks always, but not hearing from anyone for a week I figured no one cared, sorry.
      Bilder
      • HK_IV_TITAN_XP_001.jpg

80,66 kB, 1.440×1.080, 47 mal angesehen